|Yeovilteenies Day Nursery is on the RNAS Yeovilton offering excellent childcare for Military Parents working on the base. Children from 3 months to 5 years. Discounts apply.
Yeovilteenies Day Nursery has a limited capacity to provide childcare to the children of Key Workers (IAW MOD direction) who cannot be looked after safely at home IAW the government’s guidance.|
Please contact the Yeovilteenies manager, email@example.com or 01935 453731 if you require childcare as your normal setting is closed, you are a ’Key Worker’ IAW MOD guidance that cannot work from home and your child cannot be safely cared for at home.
To ensure only the minimal number of children are at the nursery and to allow flexibility for our current children to return at very short notice as the situation unfolds, you will be expected to provide full details of your situation including details of why you are a key worker, proof your current setting is closed and details why the child cannot be cared for at home. You are reminded that IAW government guidance accessing childcare should be a last resort and children should be kept at home wherever possible.
Children are entitled to 4 weeks holiday at half their normal fees!
|Today’s opening times:|
Welcome to Yeovilteenies Day Nursery
Yeovilteenies day nursery is dedicated to the needs of our children and parents. We hope that this is reflected in our communication with you. We aim to ensure that you have every opportunity to contact us whenever you need to via telephone, email or face to face at the nursery. We also have parent evenings and an open day/garden party every year.
The aim of Yeovilteenies Day Nursery is to provide good quality childcare, for children aged between 3 months and 5 years, for service and civilian personnel employed at Yeovilton. The building is purpose built to provide a safe and stimulating environment and has a large safe outdoor area.
The nursery is located at the little Yeovilton site, which is on the northern side of the B3151.
The premises and equipment have been inspected by Early Years Ofsted and comply with the Children Act 1989 and 2004. We are inspected regularly and our certificate of registration is displayed on the notice board (Registration number 142876)
1. To provide quality care in a stimulating environment.
2. To show consideration to the children as individuals, allowing them to develop independence and decision making at their own pace, with the care and support of staff who respect them.
3. To teach respect for our environment, property, animals and others.
4. To help the children develop good social skills establishing good standards of behaviour and manners, learning to share and to communicate effectively.
5. To establish a love of learning and an enquiring mind.
6. To communicate with and involve parents in nursery life.
7. To offer a broad and balanced curriculum covering all areas of learning.
We have banned the use of mobile phones and cameras with in the nursery. The only camera used is nursery issued and parents must give the nursery consent for any photos and videos to be made.